If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

I have been in lending for more than 30 years, have authored 7 finance related manuals, appeared on dozens of talk shows, written a national column in a mortgage newspaper, and closed millions in loans.

My company, JRid Capital Resources, is fully staffed to handle a broad range of loans.  I have a contract attorney and an international accountant on my staff.  We thoroughly pre-underwrite every loan prior to accepting that borrower as a client.  We are in the business of getting things done, not wasting time on deals which are not capable of being approved as presented.  However, our analysis will provide you and your client the necessary feedback to enable you to take the necessary steps in order to gain approval.

Our only goal is to help YOU get deals done.  I have the know-how, the correspondent relationships (and they give references), and the staff you can rely on to make you $.  When needed, I can call senior underwriters at home for answers...over our years of association, we have become friends.  Isn’t that what you are looking for…a source who is the “right” source?  For years I looked for someone like me…and now…I’m the guy I was looking for.  I’ll gladly be the source YOU are looking for as well.

Views: 8602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank, you are right about at least part of the equation.  We do fund only a small percentage of requests as do most funders.  Most of the requests are insufficiently packaged or there are other weaknesses sufficient to warrant a rejection.  Frankly, for you to say we will not find a way is a bit presumptuous.  However, perhaps you had a request that was one of the ones rejected so you have chosen to put out this type of information. 

We just closed and paid $300,000 cash on a 19 unit in Chicago, IL.  We are looking for $400,000 for the rehab.  The property will be occupied by a waiting list of VA’s for $981 per unit.

The Property will have an ARV of $1.5 million.  Let me know if this fits in your lending parameters.

Gilbert Meilleur
855-832-6678
gil.meilleur@gmail.com

Seeking Funding for Income Producing Residential Duplex in Brunswick, Georgia. Valued at $160,000, Asking Price is $140,000. I need between $75,000 and $100,000 to Purchase. The Seller is willing to carry a Second in the form of Owner Financing for the Balance. Property is being purchased as a Buy-and-Hold income producer, Grossing $21,000/yr Income. Would like Loan to be based on 30yr Amortization with Payments (or Interest Only Payments)for 3-5yrs. Looking to Re-Finance (or Sell) Property in 3-5 years.

Please Advise
Paul M.
Pmmerid@juno.com

please send me more info loans I'm in Saint Louis Missouri can this company help me close deals let me know contact at top_business314@yahoo.com thanks

I have a mutual real estate investor friend who just received an approval on a bank short sale with a short window for closing the deal. The property is SFR, non-owner occupied, with a low 55% LTV.  He is an experienced investor who has a low FICO score due to the 2008 mortgage crisis, and is having difficulty getting back into the real estate investing game. Great property in a great area!  There were 39 people trying to get this deal, including me!!  He was lucky, but now he has to come up with the funding.  If this is something you are interested in, for more details you can contact him directly at Jonathan Graves 503-933-5526, e-mail: Jonathan.200809@yahoo.com.  Thank you in advance!

Ron Taylor

503-750-7202

Dear Joel,

I have submitted a request for funding to you at your invitation at the end of July.

Despite three email enquiries to you, I have not received a reply.

Can you please reply to funding request.

Thank you,

Jonathan Joyce.

I was just reviewing old messages and saw yours.  I do not recall any submissions from you.  Under what name were they submitted? 

Hello Joel I saw your posting on the real estate finance site.  I have a sea side hotel located in CA, the hotel has 27 rooms all ocean view and right on the beach.  The owner is 70 years old and wants to retire, she has the property listed at 5.2m.  We have negotiated a seller price of 4.65m of which she will be carrying a 30% owner financed note which is 1.5m.  We are seeking funding of 3.25m  to purchase the property which also comes with a operating restaurant that is cash-flowing.  We will not be running the restaurant but will be leasing it to a operator that has another restaurant in the area.  We are closing on a 382 unit apartment complex in TN and do not have any additional funds for this.  We do have it under contract with no money down.  The offer has been accepted.  Can you help with this loan?  

Please send email to l.and.lenterprisesinc@gmail.com

Thank you

Frank

Have a client with several properties in New Jersey area and she needs help with funding several of her properties she own.Please email me at sherricrawford102@gmail.com so that I can provide more details of what is needed. Sherri

Hello Joel, I have a $70,000.00 Tax lien on my credit report, which is 656 with experian. Can I still get a hard money loan to purchase and flip.  I want to pay these taxes as soon as possible.  Can you help me, there are properties that I would like to make offers on, but I need the financing. What can I do? 

I can't tell you what to do, but, I CAN tell you what my first impression I would do were it me:

1.  I would contact a company such as Advanced Tax Solutions.  I would discuss my tax situation with them and see if they can offer reasonable assistance.

2.  I would create an LLC out of Wyoming in order to protect my business.

3.  I would set my maximums as to what my budget would allow for "my portion - my required equity (not assumed equity, but actual $ invested in acquisition/rehab).  ALSO!!!!!!! There are non-recourse hard money loans you can get.  Keep in mind, these type loans will lend a lower LTV (maybe 55%) so it narrows your opportunities for properties.  When evaluating properties, BE SURE to have a competent contractor to assess the actual costs for repairs.

4.  I would find a rehab that fit my search criteria.  I would not deviate from that budget.

5.  While the tax solution was being handled, I would use the above formula.  Once the solution was handled, the world of rehabbing would be my oyster.

But that's just me.  I don't know what to tell you to do.

JR

We can help you buy/lease SBLC/ BG to get your project funded or for your clients, by providing you with yearly renewable bank instruments from a Direct and Genuine provider. 

We also have an excellent seller source for [MTN]

Thanks,

Allan Hudson
Tel: +44 742 3190161
email: fipr2000@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service