Hi everyone.

I have deleted most of the previous verified funding sources from that page on this website because they had been verified a few months before this site was built, over a year and a half ago. I have kept the lenders that I know for certain to be true direct real estate lenders. That list just went from nearly 50 funding sources down to just 5. I don't have the time to call dozens of funding sources and re-verify so I am asking you to contact me, Admin, if you are a true, direct real estate lender and would like to be added to this list. This way I can easily rebuild a 100% accurate list of Verified Funding Sources on this website, something that every borrower and mortgage broker can count on to get the funding they need! There are too many scams and fake lenders out there so I want to assemble the best, most accurate list online. When I started this site in 2012 I had that. Now it is time to rebuild that list to help everyone on this website!

The Real Estate Finance Website has grown very fast and now being a part of that list is a very valuable marketing tool for any true, direct lender. Before I deleted most of the previous lenders last week, our Verified Funding Sources page was to the point where it was being viewed over 1100 times a week. That number keeps going up as this website gets bigger!

Let me know if you would like to be included.

Happy Holidays!

Admin

Views: 4095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received this email today and would like to submit it as a SCAM.

Good Morning
Hello dear,I'm lilian by name,this is Important please email me back ( liliantambadolo11c@hotmail.com  ) thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Hello, we are a true direct bridge lender with our own capital. Do you want to visit our site and confirm (phone/email) or what do we need to provide? http://bridgeloanslenders.com Please let us know what we need to do.

Regards

David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service