All Discussions Tagged 'stated' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stated income loans

ALL WE NEED IS: SIGNED LOAN APPLICATION, AN APPRAISAL (WE ORDER) AND CREDIT REPORT... NO UPFRONT FEE, YOU PAY THIRD PARTY COSTS - WE FUND Y…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Apr 10, 2014

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

VERIFY REAL BROKERS/DIRECT LENDERS vs. CONSULTANTS THAT INCREASE FEES!!!

Dear Borrowers, In many cases your deal was probably feasible, but due to all the "junk fees" or "garbage fees" from CONSULTANTS or MIDDLE…

Started by Steve Dao

0 Jan 14, 2014

Looking for No Doc/ Stated Income loan or Line of Credit of up to $500,000

Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to open this discussion. I am finally moving forward and have plenty of projects coming my way.…

Started by Simon W

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Mortgage Stated Loan Programs & Commercial Refinances

What's the climate for small businesses trying to get loans these days? I saw a statistic that 74% of all small business loan applications…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 May 29, 2013

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

Loan Programs & Commercial Mortgages BRIC LLC; we do not underwrite in a box BRIC LLC is the only true SMALL COMMERCIAL LENDER. We ar…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 29, 2013

BRIC LLC…Commercial Finance

Highly competitive apartment loans for multifamily properties with 5 or more individual units, including mixed-use commercial and mobile ho…

Started by Anthony Henry

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jason Ross

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

BRIC LLC will be able to consider a mixed-use property mortgage up to 70% LTV. Finalized LTV’s together with interest rates are determined…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 24, 2013

BRIC LLC commercial financing says “yes” every time your local bank states positively “no.” The moment the economy slowed together with ot…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 21, 2013

BRIC LLC.. is the perfect match for commercialized real-estate owners with properties like: • Warehouses • Apartment complexes • Retail, of…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 19, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service