All Discussions Tagged 'review' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited access for your deals - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Richelle bombardier

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Apartment Lending California No Up Front Fees

Commercial real estate investors have been turning to Winston Rowe & Associates because of their expertise, quick closings, and compreh…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 May 16, 2014

Apartment Lending California No Up Front Fees

Commercial real estate investors have been turning to Winston Rowe & Associates because of their expertise, quick closings, and compreh…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 May 16, 2014

Nationwide Commercial Mortgage Lender- Brokers Protected

Headquartered in Braintree, MA, Equity One SBC is one of the only direct lenders in the country currently able to offer Stated Documentatio…

Started by Mike Mathisen

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Tired of all the "Brokers" here, give an ear and move forward.

We want to help you get to the next level as a passive investor. We find the investment for you to consider. You review and make the inform…

Started by Steven A> La Bella

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Garry Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service