All Discussions Tagged 'rehab' (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direct Lender with very aggressive Fix & Flip program!

As owner of The Real Estate Finance Website, I see Lenders and Mortgage Brokers advertise a whole lot of Fix & Flip programs. Senior…

Started by Admin

1 Nov 22
Reply by Teri Simmons

3 Rehab Loans in Baltimore, MD

Hi, I have a borrower wanting to do 3 rehab projects in Baltimore, MD.  They are low purchase prices with large rehab loans so most lenders…

Started by Zane Graser

4 Nov 17
Reply by ABDUL MOHAM

Fix & Flip Funding - 85% Purchase and 100% Rehab

Check out our current Fix & Flip Program: Single-Family (1- 4 Units), Condos, and Townhomes No Income, No Tax Returns, No Assets &…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 15

Rehab Funding needed?

Who are y'all brokering fix & flip deals to right now? I haven't done one in several months and now all of the sudden I have two that I…

Started by Gina Henson

9 Nov 8
Reply by Monty Yeager

Need funding to flip a house in Florida

My brother wants to flip a house with me. I have done several but he is brand new to this. He knows the seller and it is an off market prop…

Started by Jamie Cafaro

11 Sep 19
Reply by FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LLC

Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

Good evening. I have a scenario for all of you in the hope that I can get this transaction financed, hopefully by October 10.  I want to sa…

Started by Alex Williams

15 Sep 15
Reply by WKL David

SEPTEMBER'S FEATURED MEMBER ON REAL ESTATE FINANCE!

TAMMY BORUK - COMMERCIAL CAPITAL ADVISORS Commercial Capital Advisors Inc offers a variety of commercial real estate loan programs to hel…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 12

Rehab funding with rates starting at 8.75%

My name is Lisa. I am the Admin for this website and I also broker loans. I have a lender that just lowered their rehab rates to a starting…

Started by Lisa Verholtz

0 Sep 7

TOP FUNDING SOURCES

Our Top Funding Sources page is a short list of proven, experienced Mortgage Professionals that will do a great job of getting you the fu…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 31

12 to 60 Month Bridge Loans - $2 Million to $25 Million - Close in 3 to 5 weeks!

The title says it all! Check out these property types that we will help you Purchase or Refinance: Residential Investment Vacation Homes M…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 26

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service