All Discussions Tagged 'private' (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Lenders/Joint Ventures/Angel Investors

My name is Jose Reyes I represent Bneevige Realty Investments, LLC, we are real estate investors in Houston Tx. and surrounding areas we ar…

Started by BneevigeRealty Investments,LLC

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

I have five warehouse in TX, NE, OR and FL with great tenants and high yield income streams!

I have five deals that I need a 100% funder on these properties quick, they all have Cap Rates from 11.62% to well over 13% going in. They…

Started by Randy Hinkle

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Martin Reid

Funding Available Nationwide

If you are look to purchase a home without that extra stress and frequent trun down from banks simply because your credit score is not that…

Started by Samson Ben

1 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by John Murray

Private lenders that lend in VA

I am looking for private lenders who actually lend in VA. I have a list but it doesn't seem that any of the lenders on that gold list actua…

Started by Daniel bedford

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Private Lender For Connecticut @ 65% LTV

I need $350K in funding for a non-owner occupied SFR investment property in one of the best cities to live ranked by CNN Money. A true 65%…

Started by Cheriezson McNally

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Private Money Lending service

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Nicolas T. Davis

NO DOC STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS

NO DOCUMENTATION / STATED INCOME – NON BANK DIRECT LENDER COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCING: $100,000 - $5,000,000! Offering flexible, fast…

Started by Admin

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Daniel Feingersh

Private Money Loans

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Joe Bennett

Hard Money Broker Friendly at 1 point or PAR!!!!!

Last day to submit on this special is Friday June 19th. Lets get them in!! We also offer O/O Non-Prime lending as well. Feel free to call a…

Started by Kevin Puder

2 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Kevin Puder

Attention to all Real estate investors ♞♞♞Work smart not Hard☺☺☺☺

Here are a few of the highlights: Purchase or RefinanceInvestor Fix & Flip / Rehab Loans 125% LTV / 70% ARVSmall Loans From $100,000 up…

Started by shawn

0 Jun 18, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service