All Discussions Tagged 'private' (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voss Solutions - The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Our Private Equity Partners and Joint Venture Partners and Private Investors and Direct Lenders can and do fund projects of all types Nati…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 13

Private money real estate loans - $250k to $20,000,000

Private money real estate loans - $250k to $20,000,000ALL "TRUST DEED" STATES. (If you are in a mortgage state I may be able to refer you t…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 7

Up to $20,000,000 private real estate financing

$100k to $20,000,000. All "trust deed" states. Western states preferred.I am a LIASON to a private lender. Been involved in real estate fin…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 20

Fix & Flip Funding Available Now! We Have Money To Lend!

Started by Admin

0 Jun 7

COMMERCIAL BRIDGE LOANS UP TO $10 MILLION - NATIONWIDE

Commercial Bridge financing is available from $250,000 up to $10,000,000 Properties: Multifamily, Retail, Office Buildings, Mixed Use and m…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 6, 2020

UP FRONT FEES ON HARD MONEY LOANS!!!!!

Every one of you that asks if there are upfront fees on a hard money loan is exposing that you know literally nothing about investment lend…

Started by Admin

1 Mar 12, 2020
Reply by Craig Mayes

REAL ESTATE PRIVATE MONEY LENDERS... WHO HAS IT?

Can you provide funding for real estate purchases ? Commercial? Construction? Residential  Fix & Flip? If so, what states is this fundi…

Started by kent williams

0 Feb 26, 2020

10+ Day Close Bridge Hard Money Loans

10+ Day Close Bridge Hard Money Loans Urgent closing timelines require immediate solutions Private Wall Street, Hedge Fund and Pension Pla…

Started by Admin

1 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by John Jennings

Hard Money Real Estate Loans $100,000 to $5 Million

Up to 65% LTV Interest Only on Commercial properties and non-owner occupied homes across the Nation If you would like to purchase or refina…

Started by Admin

19 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Sara S

Gas Station Portfolio Ready to Close with 20% down and 5% Reserves $25.5M Needed

I have a principal group looking for a loan for $25.5M to secure two cash producing portfolios in NJ and OH. My principal buyers will put d…

Started by Chris Swain

1 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service