All Discussions Tagged 'opportunity' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Money Giving Away Free Real Estate Investor Software

Do you need extra money to pay bills, make ends meet or even possibly to replace your day job? I am looking for associates to market a free…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Oct 20, 2017

BARBADOS - Developer seeks Funding for a Low-income Housing Project

"Our Client urgently seeks US$1m to purchase 10 acres as the first phase toward undertaking a low-income housing project." Ideally, we'd li…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

0 Apr 23, 2015

Looking for Lenders for Acquisition and Rehab in Baltimore, MD

Greetings, we are looking for lenders to fund the acquisition and rehab for homes in Baltimore, MD. With as little as $20k, we purchase and…

Started by William Charles Goodin

11 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

Columbus Ohio Portfolios need funding

We have 2 Free and Clear portfolios of properties in Columbus Ohio.  One is a buy, rent and hold model with 10 properties and a value of $4…

Started by Corey Finnie

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jahmal

Freedom & Income Opportunity for the Entrepreneur Minded Individual

We don’t care about your Past Experience. We’ve trained people from all walks of life (Teachers, Firefighters, Managers, Stay at home Moms,…

Started by Fred

1 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Lamar Russo

**Professionals Needed Now**

Our 42 year old A+ BBB rated national company is looking for independent-minded, high performance, sales professionals and professional man…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

“FCFC” is offering a $1 Million Dollar Referral Fee!

Welcome to The Rio Vista Development Project DOG DEVELOPMENT & 1ST CHOICE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS Presents: The Rio Vista Development Pro…

Started by Calvin Butler

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Something Great "The Rio Vista Development Project"

"FCFC" is Offering a $1 Million Dollar Referral Fee!This is an Opportunity of a Lifetime!Our client is offering 342.84 acres for $42,600,…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

$26.5 Million Construction Financing and Equity Investment Opportunity for Luxury Residential Community Development in Bahamas

Seeking interest from lenders and investors to provide $18.5 million of revolving construction financing and $8 million of joint venture eq…

Started by Michael Nguyen

12 May 5, 2013
Reply by LaShawn Jones

JV EQUITY PARTNER wanted....

To prospective partners; This is my first discussion post requesting for funds. I have a great opportunity. A seller is offering me his and…

Started by Simon W

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Simon W

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service