All Discussions Tagged 'oil' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Proudly Represent A Nationwide Network Of Private Capital Investors That Can Fund Viable Projects

Private funding has taken over where traditional banks have left off...We are direct to the lending source and provide up to HALF A BILLION…

Started by Tiffany Williams

8 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma   My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma   My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently looking to sell some of our assets. All of th…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 4, 2017

The best time to invest in Oil & Gas is when it's at an all times low!!!!!

If you have ever invested in anything I'm sure you have herd of an old adage "buy low, sell high". Oil & Gas is at its lowest prices si…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Feb 8, 2016

Quick Closings Available For Oil Projects In The US...$500,000-$3.5M Available

Oil projects have the capability for big returns. A successful well can provide many years of cash flow. Besides the ongoing cash stream, o…

0 Nov 19, 2013

Beautiful Commercial Property in Downtown Washington, Pennsylvania

Hello There, Lovely Commercial Property in Washington, Pennsylvania, nine offices, two floors, great equity in this beautiful rehabbed offi…

Started by Jinean Florom

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin Bush

Need Fast and Secured $250K For Small But Growing NM Producing Oil Business - Will Pay Premium Rate!

Our Client needs a fast $250k loan for his recently purchased and already producing NM oil business. He’s got 2 purchase contracts in place…

Started by OCF Private Lending

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

Private Capital Is Available For Viable O&G Projects

Oil and gas projects have the capability for big returns. A successful well can provide many years of cash flow. Besides the ongoing cash s…

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service