All Discussions Tagged 'loans' (607)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a cash out blanket loan so I can purchase more properties

Good morning. My name is Brian Martinez. I am looking for a cash out bridge loan on 8 single family homes and duplexes that I own in Utah a…

Started by Brian Martinez

14 on Monday
Reply by Tom White

LOAN OFFER,APPLY

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the ec…

Started by elmer bashara

0 Jul 15

Leasehold Mortgage Needed Land Appraised $17M

We have a Land owner and developer looking to put a deal together and need hard money to complete the project. 17M appraised value Land lea…

Started by Sky E Loans

5 Jul 15
Reply by elmer bashara

GUARANTEED LOAN, APPLY

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the ec…

Started by elmer bashara

0 Jun 24

Companies that offer unsecured or personal funding lines?

Hi everyone. I am looking for a company or companies that I can broker unsecured personal loans to. I am often asked for unsecured funding…

Started by Thomas Westwood

2 May 23
Reply by elmer bashara

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND

Started by elmer bashara

0 May 11

i need a mortgage lender

Are there any mortgage lenders that can do lending if credit score is 580? if so let me know i found a condo in jacksonville florida that i…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

3 May 11
Reply by elmer bashara

REAL ESTATE INVESTOR/FINANCE MORTGAGE COMPANY NEEDED IN FLORIDA

im looking for a mortgage loan, or investor that can help me secure a townhome/condo for $150k i am looking to purchase the condo but my cr…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

3 Mar 3
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

CRE Bridge Loans & Ground Up Construction Financing - FAST CLOSINGS!

CRE Bridge Loans & Ground Up Construction Financing Loan Amounts from $2M - $75M+ -Acquisitions | Refinance | Cash Outs | Ground U…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 20

WE OFFER LOANS

Started by elmer bashara

1 Jan 18
Reply by GLOBAL.DESIGNER.DEVELOPER

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service