All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (370)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a commercial property that's free and clear in Illinois

Looking for financing my credit is great my commercial building is free and clear I am not looking to have a high interest rate I am also l…

Started by shawn

18 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Doris Chamberlain

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFR

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFRIf interested and able to fund please contact me ASAP. Many thanks,Best re…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Apr 9, 2014

Need Asset Based lenders - Have Many Clients in Need of Funding!

Do you do asset based lending? We’ve a large number of clients requiring asset backed funding for commercial, residential and business purp…

22 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Nationwide Private Funding Available - LTV's up to 75% and 100% LTC - Very Competitive Terms

I have some of the best loan and terms for all of your commercial, industrial, multi-family, residential investment, construction and devel…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 16, 2014

Announcing Successful Funding of Vacant Industrial Property – Winston Rowe & Associates

Winston Rowe & Associates, a national advisory and consulting firm has successfully completed the funding of a vacant industrial proper…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 13, 2014

Georgia borrower needs a Fast $740K OO Short Term Hard Money Loan - Excellent Credit! +/- 75% LTV

My Georgia borrower needs a Fast $740K OO Short Term Hard Money Loan - Excellent Credit! +/- 75% LTV. Can you do? If interested and able to…

3 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

$1.75 Million Asset Based Loan Request (Purchase)

My borrower’s buying an 800 acre ranch in Texas – Purchase price is $2.5 million. This is a 5 year asset based $1.750 million purchase loan…

21 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Commercial Lender Needed - Australian Real Estate - Experienced Developer - Low LVR required - First Mortgage available

Happy New Year to all. I am looking for alternative funding source for my current 31 Lot residential development, and future developments.…

Started by DavidW

10 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Purchase & Rehab Capital Available Nationwide

Have you been turned down by the banks? If so, then you should expect to pay rates and terms more toward the hard money side.    AM Capi…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

0 Feb 4, 2014

Credit Partners Wanted Great Secured Returns

ASK ME HOW or  Learn more here I'm in search of credit partners and cash partner interested in earning 8-12% on their money and profit shar…

Started by Nicholas Brown

4 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by creditinvestor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service