All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LITE-DOC COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FUNDING $100K TO $2,000,000 - MANY DIFFERENT PROPERTY TYPES!

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2022

Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

Hi Friends! This is Monty. I am sure you all know I have left Cap360. I wanted to let you know I have recently accepted the position of Sr,…

Started by Monty Yeager

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Alex Williams

Commercial real estate lending with NO UP FRONT FEES

Commercial real estate lending with NO UP FRONT FEES NO UP FRONT FEES LOAN PROGRAM $500k to $25mm COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT…

Started by Kelly S

0 Oct 20, 2022

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing

Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV for Purchase or Refinance: up to 70% LTC of Rehab amount: 100% Max Loan to ARV:  up to 65% Minimum As-Is Appra…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 18, 2022

BRIDGE & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE PROPERTIES

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing:Loan Amount: $250k-$5MLTV of Purchase pri…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 10, 2022

Mortgage Brokers & Investors - I am here to provide funding for your deals!

I am an Account Executive with a direct lender called Capital Three Sixty! I am here to help Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors get…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 5, 2022

BRIDGE LOANS & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE UP TO $5 MILLION

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing: Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV of Purchase pric…

Started by Admin

0 Oct 3, 2022

ATTENTION MORTGAGE BROKERS!

Hi Brokers! This is Monty, owner of the Real Estate Finance Website. I have brokered loans for several years but I am now working as a Loan…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 29, 2022

Dwight McCaulsky is the newest VIP Member of Real Estate Finance!

Dwight is a Business Lending Broker who helps real estate investors and small business owners acquire capital to run and expand their busin…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 30, 2022

12 to 60 Month Bridge Loans - $2 Million to $25 Million - Close in 3 to 5 weeks!

The title says it all! Check out these property types that we will help you Purchase or Refinance: Residential Investment Vacation Homes M…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 26, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service