All Discussions Tagged 'lenders' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California Direct Lender Hard Money Commercial Bridge Financing

We are California Private Hard Money Lenders providing asset based loans to investors. Commercial bridge funding, DSCR loans, cash out refi…

Started by Mike Kronsburg

0 Jul 23, 2023

Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

Owning this website, I come into contact with many direct lenders, mortgage brokers, borrowers, and others in the lending circle. With all…

Started by Admin

30 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by Admin

55 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

Ground Up Construction - $200K Minimum Loan Amount!

We have made changes to our new Ground Up Construction program to lower the minimum loan amount so that Borrowers with construction project…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 7, 2022

Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

Hi Friends! This is Monty. I am sure you all know I have left Cap360. I wanted to let you know I have recently accepted the position of Sr,…

Started by Monty Yeager

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Alex Williams

I have a client that wants to purchase a mixed-use property in Seattle

Good morning. I have a client in Seattle that has found an off-market mixed-use property in downtown Seattle. Property was offered to him b…

Started by Shaun Tollman

2 Sep 30, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

Join us on the NEW Commercial Funding Website!

Hi Friends! I would like to invite you to join us on the NEW Commercial Funding Website  https://commercialfunding.ning.com/ This new web…

Started by Admin

0 Apr 1, 2021

I help two more business owners to get the funds they need it.

I help two more business owners to get the funds they need it.Funded $285,500Funded $95,000Our lenders are deploying capital more detailsLe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Aug 25, 2020

No Upfront Fee Unsecured Loans In 2 Weeks

Winston Rowe & Associates Finding money can be a pain, especially when you have a mission critical need that can't wait. We may be able…

Started by Winston Rowe

7 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Devon Anderson

Gas Station Portfolio Ready to Close with 20% down and 5% Reserves $25.5M Needed

I have a principal group looking for a loan for $25.5M to secure two cash producing portfolios in NJ and OH. My principal buyers will put d…

Started by Chris Swain

1 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service