All Discussions Tagged 'investors' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asset-Based Investment Property Loans for Tough-To-Qualify Borrowers

If you’re a mortgage broker, some of your clients may have asked you about investment property loans. And while many experienced residentia…

Started by Will Jones III

0 Aug 22, 2018

High yielding investment opportunities in MF in emerging US markets

We currently have several apartment complexes under contract in emerging markets in Texas, Arkansas, and South Carolina.  All are over 100…

Started by Jean-Marc Landau

10 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Bill Gow

Need financing for hotel

Looking to purchase a hotel I have a contract on the hotel my purchase price 420k I put 20 percent down my credit is excellent  Please no b…

Started by shawn

39 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE FUNDIG PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reput…

Started by Mckenley Washington

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

Funding for Multifamily Sought

I am looking for funding to acquire a multifamily property in Phoenix. I have a few up for considerations, all are rented and have positive…

Started by Christopher J Fernandes

14 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Investors WANTED!

I am a Real Estate agent and my boyfriend of 10 years is a contractor with many years of experience. We have had a family goal of one day b…

Started by Melissa Fitchett

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

New Innovative Real Estate Financing Website >>>www.mobilebusinessloan.com<<<<

Get Pre-approved for over 30 types of Real Estate Financing directly from your mobile phone! Visit us today at www.mobilebusinessloan.com

0 May 4, 2016

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based o…

0 Mar 17, 2016

WANTED: stated income spec loan for up to 7 houses - great credit -investors welcome

7 houses to build on the Oregon coast.  Turnkey cost to build $300k (+/-).  Value of completed homes $400k-450k (+/-). Great credit score;…

Started by Rick Thorp

8 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by davidwkleeglobalfunding

Business Lines of credit is available 685 credit score and your approved

The following is the criteria for the business line of credit program: 1. Need FICO scores of 685 and above 2. The lender will approve the…

Started by shawn

0 Sep 19, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service