All Discussions Tagged 'investment' (340)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out Refinances up to 70% LTV

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purch…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jan 12, 2023

Dr. Gregory Thomas - January’s Featured Member on Real Estate Finance!

Dr. Gregory Thomas www.closeloantoday.com   Our company was established in 1998 – our veteran industry team of private money brokers has a…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 10, 2023

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Pur…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 29, 2022

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great  program Commercial Funding Program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 26, 2022

1-4 Unit Long Term Rental Loans starting at 7.25% for 30 year Fixed!

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 17, 2022

Multifamily Funding up to 80% LTV!

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 15, 2022

LITE-DOC COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FUNDING $100K TO $2,000,000 - MANY DIFFERENT PROPERTY TYPES!

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2022

Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

Good evening. I have a scenario for all of you in the hope that I can get this transaction financed, hopefully by October 10.  I want to sa…

Started by Alex Williams

15 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by WKL David

Dwight McCaulsky is the newest VIP Member of Real Estate Finance!

Dwight is a Business Lending Broker who helps real estate investors and small business owners acquire capital to run and expand their busin…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 30, 2022

12 to 60 Month Bridge Loans - $2 Million to $25 Million - Close in 3 to 5 weeks!

The title says it all! Check out these property types that we will help you Purchase or Refinance: Residential Investment Vacation Homes M…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 26, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service