All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for $10 Million Loan, Monetized SBLC, or Other for FL Real Estate Portfolio/ Acquisitions/Site Control.

Strong, experienced operational, investment and management team with an excellent conservative business plan and exit strategy. Will acept…

Started by OCF Private Lending

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Property Finance wanted for Local and Global Investors of US Residential / Commercial Investment Property

We represent a number of US Wholesale Companies selling a variety of US Investment Property, mainly residential SFR through to Multi  (1-4)…

Started by Jeff Lewis

7 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

We buy short sales anywhere in the U.S.-Do you know someone ready to sell?

We specialize in purchasing homes that are currently in danger of being lost to a foreclosure. If you or someone you know is about to lose…

Started by WILLIAM ALLEN

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Hard Money Loans and Commercial Funding

Good evening to all! I have private lenders that now have Hard Money closing 30 to 45 day with the LTV 55 to 65%. Please see other funding…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

$125,000.00 2nd TD Commercial loan 12.99% for 1Year

Borrower has excellent credit. Earn 12.99% interest on this 2nd Trust Deed for one year. Low LTV 54%. The loan has a 6 month prepayment pen…

Started by Jackie Graves

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Im looking for Michigan Commercial private and Hard Money lenders

I have many deals that need funding in Michigan, no Detroit. I am a commercial mortgage broker and I am not looking for fee takers. I have…

Started by Jeff Gates

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Investors Earn 12% $400,000.00 1st TD Commercial Loan for 3 Years

Commercial Property Mixed Use 8 Units with plenty of parking. Two offices on the 1st floor – Six residential units on the 2nd floor.  Borro…

Started by Jackie Graves

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Real Estate Financing - Rehab: 100% Financing & Free Prequalification - Brokers Fee

ReCasa Financial Group lends to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance.  Rehab Loan Program: 100% of pur…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Sep 19, 2013

Refinance your hard money-Rates as low as 6.99%

Peak Choice Capital provides Commercial financing within 2-3 weeks for various styles of commercial real estate throughout the lower 48 sta…

Started by Marcus Simpson

0 Sep 4, 2013

The Loan Depot Lending Co. Inc successfully closes a Non-recourse $9,450,000 Refinance of Hilton Garden Inn, Jacksonville, FL

Another successful closing by The Loan Depot Lending Company Inc. LDLCI recently closed a Non-recourse Cash out Refinance transaction for $…

Started by Francisco Nacorda | Senior VP

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Frank Lawson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service