All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program

This non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit residential bridge / rehab program is ideal for experienced investors and novices alike. We offer inter…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 11, 2016

WHAT NEXT? Need a solution!

I'm under contract on a home in Rancho Mirage, CA in the amount of $359k. The current fair market value is around $482k. With light rehab,…

Started by Daniella Goldstein

0 Feb 15, 2016

Free Real Estate Investing Software

Hey, I have an amazing resource to give you today:   Your FREE real estate investing software    This is unlike anything you have seen and…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Dec 24, 2015

Funding Request Fix and Flip Property's

Hi All Looking for lender who will fund 100% of a fix and flip project for my Team. Specifically looking for: 70-75 % LTV of the ARV of a p…

Started by Larry Foster

4 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by davidwkleeglobalfunding

Commercial, Residential, or Business Funding???

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Keith Woodman

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential??

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

0 Oct 5, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential...How can I help!!

Funding loans for Residential(65% to 80% LTV), Commercial($250k to $500M and above) and Business($50k to $2M) projects. Contact Annette at…

0 Sep 29, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Residential, and Business!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Funding...Residential, Commercial, or Business!!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Funding for Bulk Fannie properties in Florida

Hi. My partner and I Susan Kane are seeking funding to buy Fannie Mae properties in lots of 10. Our business model calls for us to purchase…

Started by Carl Mullin

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service