All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma

My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently looking to sell some of our assets. All of th…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 4, 2017

Land Development programs Nationwide and International on Case by Case

I am an independent consultant for private hard money lenders in the following areas -          Private funding for large land development…

Started by Irving Allen

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Irving Allen

More Funding, Less Headaches, Less Costs = More Money For You - Check Out This Tool

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more money for our deals right? . I wanted to share this FREE tool that…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Here is an EASY way to Get More Financing for Your Deals and It Won't Cost You a Penny!

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more financing for our deals. I wanted to share this FREE tool that I f…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Who needs Fix and Flip Financing????

Tired of Getting the Run Around on Financing? It's time to get you back on track! Nationwide Fix and Flip lending for residential and 1 -…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 12, 2017

Financing Needed

Hello. I have a 1600sqft SFH in Duval County, FL which I own free and clear.  It is currently vacant and needs rehab.  Contractor estimates…

Started by Wenecio Godfrey

10 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Richard Dagger

Seeking Equity Partner to share 50% of $90K profit on a fix and flip

I am seeking an equity partner to fund 100% of the purchase and rehab costs for 50% of a $90K profit. This is my second deal in tthis neigh…

Started by Diane Williams

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

Buyers list for sale by state

AL $163.53 /237 Buyers AK $19.32 /28 Buyers AZ $514.74 /746 Buyers AR $57.96 /84 Buyers CA $921.84 /1,336 Buyers CO $165.60 /240 Buyers CT…

Started by Juanita

0 Jan 10, 2017

NO DOC REAL ESTATE LOANS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS

We Specializing in Real Estate Loans for Rent-and-Hold & Fix-and-Flip Investors: Whether you are buying a property or want to take cash…

Started by Rodney Simmons

0 Jan 4, 2017

NATION WIDE MULTIFAMILY FINANCING

NATION WIDE MULTIFAMILY FINANCING Major MSA's up to 80% 2nd & 3 Tier Marketes 70 to 75% ... OTHER PROGRAMS #1. Ground up construction.…

Started by John Broussard

0 Oct 20, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service