All Discussions Tagged 'Money' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Want/Need To Close the Deal By Year-End?

December 31 is getting closer and closer. Do you need to get the deal done before year-end? Search no more, Mercury Capital will close you…

Started by J. Peter Hans

0 Nov 11, 2014

Lack of Knowledge, Time, Resources or Fear holding you back from reaching your Investing Potential?

National Group now looking for Qualified Candidates interested in Real Estate Investing. We offer: 1) 1yr and 2yr Adult Learning Education…

Started by Fred

0 Nov 3, 2014

Hard Money Loans for Investors- YouTube Video

Please Click on the Image below to watch the video! Thanks!

Started by German Chavez

0 Oct 13, 2014

Fund your own Projects!!

Money in a Bank Account, IRA, 401k or CD and not earning the money you need??? Binary Options are the fastest and most efficient way to con…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Oct 2, 2014

Private Funding????

Our firm has private lenders(for loans only) who can fund Commercial Projects for USA deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hotel/Mote…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Oct 2, 2014

New 80/80 Rehab Hard Money Loan Program - Get Your FREE Quote!

Now accepting applications for a new Hard Money Rehab loan program. The loan covers 80% of the purchase price + 80% of the Rehab costs. You…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Sep 24, 2014

Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

We offer direct private and hard money lending for your residential and commercial real estate transactions. Typical Loan Options: Loan Ter…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

Direct Private Money Lending

Started by Ben Stoodley

39 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Ben Stoodley

National Investor Group Seeking Strategic Relationships Due To Our Rapid Expansion

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

What are some additional methods of finding private money for investment deals?

I have access to a lot of fix and flip deals with great numbers, and I find them almost daily.I'm an agent/investor located in the Central…

Started by Wayne Lord

16 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service