New 80/80 Rehab Hard Money Loan Program - Get Your FREE Quote!

Now accepting applications for a new Hard Money Rehab loan program. The loan covers 80% of the purchase price + 80% of the Rehab costs. You come in with the other 20%.

Availability: CA, NV, AZ, FL, VA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, CT, RI

Minimum Loan Amounts: CA, NV, AZ, FL - $200,000, all of the other states $50,000

Get your FREE no obligation quote by sending an email to mike@visionglobalcapital.com with the following information:

1. Property Location (County, State, City)

2. Purchase Price

3. Rehab Cost

4. ARV

Views: 37

Reply to This

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service