All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get the Financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by ProDS

Investor Seeking Private Funds

Investor Seeking Private Funds to purchase deep discounted properties. Price range of properties are usually between $30,000 up-to $150,000…

Started by Alan Fahey

2 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Equity Funding Sought

Pavilions of Splendour International Inc invite equity investors to participate in our GLOBAL activities www.pavilionsofsplendourinternatio

Started by Malcolm Williams

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Malcolm Williams

Funding for Bank owned & Auctioned off Properties

We are stepping up our efforts to take on more properties and turning our attention to Bank Owned and Auctioned off properties, buying prop…

Started by Darryl Casale

8 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Puerto Rico Tropical Island Get-A-Way

1. How much capital is being sought? $460.000 total 2. What is the purpose of the loan? $16,500 deposit, Bal of $316.500 for purchase and $…

Started by Carole L Singh

6 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding Partner Needed To Purchase & Rehab

Seeking Funding Partner to purchase 14 properties within SC. Most are SFR's, most are occupied with long term tenants and I have a contract…

Started by Margaret Tate

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Financing for retail gas stations across the country

Are there any lenders that will fund a gas station in any of the fifty states without an SBA guaranty? The problem with the SBA guaranty is…

Started by Jeffrey Jones

25 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding request for a single family rehab deal

I'm looking for a funding partner in a small role as a JV or via other means. I already have a lender that I'm working with for 100% fundin…

Started by Zane Graser

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Request for Funding (Willing to split profits) (Sweet Deal - Nice profit!)

Hello Looking for funding for a residential non-owner occupied property. Looking to purchased/rehab and resell. Looking for approximately 5…

Started by Charisse Collier

8 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

Premier Arizona Hard Money Lender

We offer 24 hour turn around.  65% - 80% LTV.  SFR or Apartments.  We also have a commercial loan program as well.  Arizona Based Hard Mone…

Started by Deanna Jordan

3 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service