All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Construction Funding for Build-to-Suit Projects and Acquisition of Single Tenant Assets in a Sale-Leaseback Structure

Through a Construction Build-to-Suit platform, we can provide the ability to create new opportunities for your development team without com…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Aug 6, 2014

I am looking for someone to share 50% of the net profit

I am looking for someone who is secure enough in their own finances, that they would be willing to fully fund real estate projects in re…

Started by Jeffrey Diehl

1 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Jama Danuta

Canadian Lenders

Looking for Canadian lenders that will supply financing for multi-res apartments and converted churches to multi-res. Anyone interested wou…

Started by Bob Taylor

9 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Ann O'Rourke

FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

There comes a point when you realize that to grow your business... it is all about access to funding. That funding can come in many shapes…

Started by John C. Rogers

0 Aug 5, 2014

5 plus units Apartment and Commercial financing 80% LTV Nationwide

5 plus units financing 80% LTV Nationwide We lend on 5 or more residential rental property/units at a time. These rental properties consist…

Started by Susan Hoang

0 Aug 4, 2014

Distressed Home Purchase

Hello my name is Susan and we are a local real estate investment company looking to buy repo's distressed homes and probate properties.  We…

Started by Susan Hoang

0 Aug 4, 2014

Looking for Investors with Property in Orange County, CA

R & P Home Solutions is looking for Investors that have property in Orange County, CA and need help flipping them. I have extensive exp…

Started by Randy Boutté

0 Aug 4, 2014

Looking for Investors with Property

R & P Home Solutions is looking for Investors that have property in Orange County, CA and need help flipping them. I have extensive exp…

Started by Randy Boutté

0 Aug 4, 2014

Seeking Real Estate Development Funding for 5 Years (30.34% IRR)

We are a privately-owned Delaware corporation with a focus on residential real estate development. The Company is based in Bethesda, Maryla…

Started by Sean Richway

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michael Stone

Seeking JV/Credit Partner for Business Expansion

I have a client who is seeking to expand his existing retail business and is in need of a serious, legitimate JV/Credit Partner. The scenar…

Started by Don Green

0 Aug 4, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service