All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,459)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nationwide Fix and Flip Program

I want to let you know about a new program which covers 100% of purchase, fix and finance charges. Here are the parameters: 100% FINANCING…

Started by Jake Moore

25 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Eric Eissler

Looking for loan or JV partner in Ecuador for Pacific coastal residential develpment!!

Fully entitled development on the Pacific coast of Ecuador.....first phase 40% sold out, developer on property looking for either JV partne…

Started by Dominic L Pioli Jr

3 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Nichole Cardillo

Looking for partner either for wholesaling or fix and flip properties in the RI area

Hi there, I am in RI and have the ability to wholesale of fix and flip properties, I'm given first dibs by an agent I work with in the area…

Started by Nichole Cardillo

0 Oct 28, 2014

Looking for residential portfolio lender

I'm looking for a lender that can help me purchase multiple residential properties. I'm looking to buy in the mid west- example- 50k purcha…

Started by Dustin Rose

6 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sean Richway

Serious need of funding

To any and all investors who would be willing to fund a project where no up front fees are needed to acquire funding. Clarity and understan…

Started by James O. Mullen Jr.

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sean Richway

Business Loan Needed ASAP!‏‏!!!

My Company is looking for about 40K in funding to use for 6 months or less.  I have an investment property that I am purchasing on 8/28/14…

Started by Sean Richway

15 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

need funding

My name is James Mullen, I need someone trustworthy honest, and  sincere to assist me in acquiring  high end distressed residential and co…

Started by James O. Mullen Jr.

19 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Looking for debt or equity lending partner

This is a portfolio of bank owned properties that will be purchased by a non-profit. They need a partner to fund this transaction. If you a…

Started by Donna Thomas

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Funds required for 1st Hotel & Residential Projects in the Bakken Oil Fields North Dakota

Hi Guys, Business plan available for all interested parties who can assist in funding the above. High IRR. Exit strategy in place.There is…

Started by James Jay

24 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Looking for a private investor who....

wants to earn 8%-12% on a short term loan. I have under contract a residential property in Orlando, Florida. I will need about $140,000 to…

Started by Joseph Nicotera

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service