All Discussions Tagged '#investor' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bitcoin Investment Opportunity

I'm an expert Bitcoin miner and would want to tell you about my services on Bitcoin and how to make money from mining using your mobile pho…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 Feb 12, 2020

Bitcoin Investment Opportunity

I'm an expert Bitcoin miner and would want to tell you about my services on Bitcoin and how to make money from mining using your mobile pho…

0 Feb 12, 2020

Mining BTC

Hi i'm an expert Bitcoin miner and would want to tell you about my services on Bitcoin and how to make money from mining using your mobile…

0 Feb 4, 2020

Mining BTC

Hello, Do you have a BLOCKCHAIN or COINBASE You can make $10,000 BTC with your Phone or PC Ask me how. Email: info.investment@zoho.com Wh…

0 Nov 20, 2019

Mining BTC

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

0 Oct 9, 2019

Mining BTC

Do you have a BLOCKCHAIN or COINBASE You can make $10,000 BTC with your Phone or PCAsk me how.Email: info.investment@zoho.comWhatsApp: +1 (…

0 Oct 1, 2019

Private lender wants to make <$1mm USA based commercial real estate loans:

Private lender wants to make <$1mm USA based commercial real estate loans: $250,000 - $1mm 12 month term Location agnostic Interest only…

Started by Mike Lewis

1 Jun 10, 2019
Reply by John Galloway

Commercial Real Estate Loans for clients with bad credit $1mm +

Commercial Real Estate Loans for clients with bad credit $1mm + Minimum loan size $1mm    Brokers send us your declines with reason for dec…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Mar 30, 2019

There are many misconceptions about the term hard money....

They are not loans for the credit challenged or desperate borrowers. The vast majority of borrowers are smart business people looking for a…

Started by Jason Brown 425-533-5335

0 Aug 10, 2018

Underwriting for Commercial Investors and Funding Files

TGA is always seeking commercial investors for portfolio review or problem files to cure. Not just consultation, we use the right direct in…

Started by Eric Lerman

0 Jan 29, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service