All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direct Hard Money Lender for Commercial Real Estate Loans

Private Money Program- Asset Based In-House Lending   • LTV up to 70% (75% ltv case-by-case) • Loan Term: 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 years • Interes…

Started by Tom Harrier

0 Aug 27, 2013

Residential and Commercial Lender

ReCasa Financial GroupOH, PA, IN614.221.6770http://recasafinancial.com/permanent-financing/ Residential Loans Including:(OH, PA, IN) A-Pap…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Aug 22, 2013

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

Fast Commercial Loans for Smaller $100k to $3M Deals

The PCFC Group actively assists clients who are seeking to obtain a smaller commercial loan ($100k to $3M). Our lender responds quickly to…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 5, 2013

Looking for distressed hotels, apartments, and self storage facilities deals in the USA

I have foreign investors looking for large hotels, apartment buildings, and self storage facilities that are distressed and have high cap r…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Aug 1, 2013

Funding Platform for Commercial Real Estate, Global Mining, Energy, Precious Metals and Nature Gas Resources Projects

Prime Example LLC is setup and direct with a Private Equity Firm, which is a privately held company specializing in innovative and capital…

Started by Sharron Williams

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Cody O'neil Harry

Blanket Loans - US

Blanket Commercial Mortgage Loans on portfolios of residential properties and other properties.  Minimum of four properties.  US properties…

Started by Kevin Yeats

0 Jul 11, 2013

Mortgages & Refinances for Real Estate Investors!

ReCasa Financial Group offers residential and commercial loans in addition to their rehab program! Call today to learn about what they have…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Jul 8, 2013

DO YOU HAVE A VIABLE PROJECT SEEKING FUNDING $10m AND UP

i AM DIRECT AND "GATE KEEPER' TO MY CLOSED P.E.. AND LENDER GROUPS. I offer over 35 years experience and structure JV/Equity and or debt fu…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by James L. Fox

Ways to Raise Capital and Getting Funding

http://seekingfundingandcapital.blogspot.com/

Started by Rene Perez

0 Jun 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service