All Discussions Tagged 'financing' (741)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRIDGE LOANS FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS

Thank you for your interest in DK Financial Services., one of the best correspondent lenders in the country. We have a hard money division…

Started by Morris Iles

0 May 27, 2013

New Jersey - Rehab Lending

Excited to Announce... ReCasa Financial Group is now offering  rehab financing in New Jersey!     Call today to learn about ReC…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 May 23, 2013

We Bring the Best Lending Services

I have joined forces with two companies that have allowed me to offer conventional commercial financing, with the best rates.  As well, I c…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 22, 2013

100% Financing

ReCasa Financial Group, LLC provides an array of products and services for real estate investors to successfully exceed their profit and in…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

4 May 15, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Loans to build single family developments on the West Coast USA

Construction financing to build single family homes, condos, and townhouses on the West Coast USA  75% loan to cost   principals must prove…

Started by Richard Milford

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by alexander

Need $140K Corporate Financing Loan Backed By Performing Consumer Portfolio Notes - Could Add Additional $100K Weekly

Need $140K  Corporate Financing Loan Backed By Performing Consumer Portfolio Notes - Could Add Additional $100K Weekly Solid, well establis…

Started by OCF Private Lending

7 May 11, 2013
Reply by OCF Private Lending

Investment Groups Seeking Projects!

Hello Everyone, We have several Investment networking contacts within the US that currently are seeking projects to fun!  Their criteria wi…

Started by Linda King

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Pihlajisto

$26.5 Million Construction Financing and Equity Investment Opportunity for Luxury Residential Community Development in Bahamas

Seeking interest from lenders and investors to provide $18.5 million of revolving construction financing and $8 million of joint venture eq…

Started by Michael Nguyen

12 May 5, 2013
Reply by LaShawn Jones

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

Loan Programs & Commercial Mortgages BRIC LLC; we do not underwrite in a box BRIC LLC is the only true SMALL COMMERCIAL LENDER. We ar…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 29, 2013

55+ community developer looking for debt/equity partner

I represent a development group that plans to build eight age 55+ rental communities in the next 24 months in the Midwest. They are very ex…

Started by Monte Alexander

15 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Monte Alexander

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service