All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

we need funding

we need between 30m- 100m to invest  we will repay 50% [ roi  45m-150m] in 6 months 402 572 8895

Started by Gary ELLISTON

13 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

We funded a $43,600,000 for a construction loan.. Do you need one?

My firm just funded a $43,600,000 construction loan, and we still have more money to lend.. If you are looking for construction loan, rehab…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding for Youth Development Center

We are in the process of acquiring property for runaway/homeless youth, pregnant teens and single moms. We are a non-profit and have been i…

Started by Cynthia Hobson

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

CREDIT LINE: $10,000 to $150,000 to help with your real estate deals! or Business

Funding........ Get a business line of credit to take your business to the next level. Use it as good as cash. No restrictions. We fund n…

Started by Karin DuBois

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Edwin Gibson

Need Operating or Capital to Expand your Brick and Mortar Business?

If your seeking easy to qualify funding. easy to fill out form. that takes less than 2 minutes to complete.  Pre Qualify if : You have been…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Feb 24, 2014

Small Business Cash Store

Small Business Cash Store is Open. Do you need Capital to Expand or Operate your Business. take it too another level. If you can prove to u…

0 Feb 24, 2014

Equity Partner or Financing Lender

We are looking for private equity partners! We are in the process of purchasing 30-100 single family REO properties in a great market and g…

Started by Comfort City

3 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by MoEquity, LLC

Brick and Mortar Business that Gross 200k and been in business for

2 years can call or email me. Or go directly to the site. If your looking for Working Capital for your company Here is a no obligation no u…

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Transactional Funding

I have a group of investors looking for transactional funding for auctions in Chicago. I would prefer direct lender/funding sources. We are…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

0 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service