All Discussions Tagged 'realestate' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION MORTGAGE BROKERS!

Hi Brokers! This is Monty, owner of the Real Estate Finance Website. I have brokered loans for several years but I am now working as a Loan…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 29, 2022

CARLOS LISSIMORE IS THE NEWEST VIP MEMBER ON THE REAL ESTATE FINANCE WEBSITE!

Started by Admin

0 Sep 4, 2022

FAST UNSECURED FUNDING UP TO $250,000 - DIRECT LENDER

Hi Friends! If you are in need of Unsecured Funding, here you go: https://thefundingco.com/ FUNDING HIGHLIGHTS:Up to $250,000 Fund in 7…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 24, 2022

Funding Available 5%

Let's close a Deal for you. We specialize on loan funding at: * 5% Interest Rate * 75% LTV * Minimum requirement * Loan Processing and fu…

Started by David Lessnick

0 Nov 21, 2020

You Need Loan, You Need Me

I’m David Lessnick with Lenders Capital LLC. "The World is Changing" .Buy & invest on more properties with extra and easy funds from me…

Started by David Lessnick

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Sam Chainani

Available for year-end closings

Retail Shopping Center:  Cinnaminson, NJ 30% Average Annual Cash on Cash 90% Total Project Annual Returns Going-In CAP Rate: 17% Strong, st…

Started by Danielle (Dani) Watson

0 Nov 24, 2014

Looking for equity partners

I am a real estate expert with excellent track record, over a decade of practice and millions of dollars of transactions under my belt. At…

Started by Anton Glotser

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Jason Ross

*** Looking for Professional People ***

looking for a few good people to work with in helping distressed homeowners to stay in their homes or walk away. No experience is needed. T…

Started by Trina George

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Bruce Carver

~~~ Incredible Investment Opportunity ... Low Risk High Return ~~~

We are a private fund with offices in NY and FL, we specialize in performing & non-performing mortgage notes. We work directly with num…

Started by Anton Glotser

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING COMMERCIAL LOANS? >>> PLEASE READ

FOR US AND CANADA ONLY!  SEND ME with your Name, Phone and Best Email also include "CLOANS"  in the SUBJECT LINE TO:  PRIVATEMONEYWITHTR…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service