All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need $$$? We can get you $10K- $200K immediately

*** Do you need $$$?  Do you have a real estate project you need funding for from $10K - $200K for :  rehab, gap funding, quick close, etc.…

Started by Arnold Walker

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by edward smith

Equity Capital for Well-Established Investors

We're seeking a professional individual or company which has a current portfolio of properties, and is looking for additional equity for ne…

Started by Walter de Milly

3 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Walter de Milly

Get 100% Funding For Your Deals. No Collateral. Get Your Funding From Financial Saver Network.

Financial Saver Network, Inc is an out of the box business consultant and strategic financial company that can obtain personal unsecured fu…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2015

Seeking Investors 15% minimum annual returns. 100% liquidity

I'm seeking investors for a transparent company that offers investors a 15% minimum annual return with 100% liquidity of funds and no minim…

Started by Jarred Wilkins

0 Jan 13, 2015

DIRECT LENDER WITH GREAT LOAN PRODUCTS TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR!

Lantzman Lending is ready to bring your business to the next level with our competitive and efficient investment loan products! Please emai…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 5, 2015

FAKE PEOPLE, FAKE LENDERS, SCAMS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

Liars and cheats are an unfortunate part of every business from insurance, to stocks, to the legal and automotive professions, as well as m…

Started by Admin

5 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Todd Wage

Real estate Funding needed

I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I hav…

Started by Clayton Wolf

26 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Commercial Funding - Worldwide - NO Application Fee!

We fund EVERY Commercial Real Estate Transaction from Apartment Buildings to Zoos! We fund EVERYWHERE from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe! www.Wor

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Dec 4, 2014

Direct Lender - Commercial income properties and SFR investment properties

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Dec 3, 2014

DIRECT LENDER: Cherrywood Commercial Lending ($250,000 up to $5 million)

Cherrywood Commercial lending is a direct nationwide commercial doing deals 250,000 to 5,000,000 nationwide  on apartments, office buildin…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 24, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service