All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Investment Rehab Funding - 100% Financing & Free Prequalification for Investors

100% Financing for Rehab Investment Properties! ReCasa Financial Group's rehab loan program provides: 100% financing for the purchase, imp…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

7 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Martin Reid

Union Capital Funding – Direct Lender $1MM to $50MM plus!

We wanted to introduce you to Union Capital Funding. We are a premiere direct CMBS lender to the commercial real estate industry with a pro…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Asset Backed Lending Partners is looking for a few good Brokers!

ABLP is a Private Direct Portfolio Lender. So what does that really mean for you? You are dealing directly with the capital source and dec…

Started by Admin

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kenneth Brown

30% Return With Extraordinary Safety?

Would you be interested in earning a 30% return, investing in 1st position notes secured by real estate valued at DOUBLE your investment? R…

Started by Lori

0 May 7, 2015

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Up to $200k UNSECURED Line of Credit - With 6 to 12 Months INTEREST-FREE

Yes, it's true!  Basically FREE Capital for at least 6 months, if not longer. Think of your normal credit-card, but with a HUGE limit.  Dep…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 3, 2015

Inviting Interest From Funding Sources For USA & Int’l Real Estate

Currently, I am open to considering new funding sources for corporate, real estate-based, equity loans in the USA and Chile.  Individual pr…

Started by Frank Szabo

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Frank Szabo

BARBADOS - Developer seeks Funding for a Low-income Housing Project

"Our Client urgently seeks US$1m to purchase 10 acres as the first phase toward undertaking a low-income housing project." Ideally, we'd li…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

0 Apr 23, 2015

NON-RECOURSE FUNDING SOURCE FOR PROJECTS $5M AND UP (DEADLINE 5/01/2015)

SHARE BUTTONAPPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2015 I am transitioning from an REI group to consulting for RE mavericks. Through a new source i…

Started by Kevin Cook

0 Apr 21, 2015

Looking for a legitimate lender!

I am a serious investor with tons of leads on great deals, I have 30 years experience and little cash. Is there any legitimate lender who w…

Started by Randy Hinkle

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Carlson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service