All Discussions Tagged 'money' (733)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Up to $200k UNSECURED Line of Credit - With 6 to 12 Months INTEREST-FREE

Yes, it's true!  Basically FREE Capital for at least 6 months, if not longer. Think of your normal credit-card, but with a HUGE limit.  Dep…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 3, 2015

Texas Commercial Property Financing

Conventional Financing - Stated Commercial Loans - Bridge & Hard Money Loans - Land Loans - Rehab & Construction Financing; We cons…

Started by John Broussard

0 Apr 17, 2015

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 17, 2015

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

0 Apr 14, 2015

DIRECT LENDER - COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INCOME PROPERTIES

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Columbus Ohio Portfolios need funding

We have 2 Free and Clear portfolios of properties in Columbus Ohio.  One is a buy, rent and hold model with 10 properties and a value of $4…

Started by Corey Finnie

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jahmal

100% FINANCING FOR YOUR DEALS!

100% financing for your deals!LOW INTEREST RATES- Rates as low as 8.99%! 0% interest rates for the first 6-12 monthsUNSECURED/NO COLLATERAL…

Started by John Terry Nicasio

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Terrence Wolf

Need financing on 4 x 12 unit buildings in Milwaukee

My partner and I own around 150 units and we are looking to purchase 4 multi unit buildings.  15% Cap off market deal but looking for 90%+…

Started by JJ

9 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

The Truth About "Up Front Fees" For Project Funding

Do You Charge Any “UP-FRONT” Fees? NO!!!!!! As Independent Alternative Lending Consultants we are paid a success fee due at closing. This…

0 Mar 28, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service