All Discussions Tagged 'money' (733)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our 2 Loan Qualifications: Equity or Decent Down payment and Ability To Re-pay.

Can't get a loan from a bank or other Lending institution? We can most likely help if you live in California/want to buy in California and…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Dec 4, 2015

Interested in investing in California Real Estate Trust Deeds?

We are interested in having more Private Investors on board who can finance the increasing # of Trust Deed Offerings we have. If you are in…

0 Dec 3, 2015

Stated Income Loans | Funding from $100K to $5 Million

STATED INCOME LOAN PROGRAM Program Highlights We NEVER review pay stubs or tax statements Rates as low as 6.49% Funding from $100k to $5…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Nov 23, 2015

Myths About Buying A Home - Do You Think It Is Time To Take Action?

This Keeping Current Matters infographic is pretty much to the point.  [Potential] Home buyers aren't always completely informed as to mini…

0 Nov 13, 2015

PROOF OF FUNDS - Domestic and International

Proof of Funds available for a variety of industry types....from $10k to $10M+ Funds are placed in a verifiable Attorney's Escrow Account a…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Nov 9, 2015

Hard Money Loan of the Month!

5 Day RUSH Loan Funding for Condo in San Rafael  Last month a Conventional Lender called us on behalf of one of their borrowers who had…

0 Nov 2, 2015

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

The Best Money In town: (Purchase,Fix & Flip, & Refinance-Cash out)

NCR Finance LLC has a much needed product for those seeking financing for real estate projects.  Up to 90% LTV  100% of rehab  Minimum…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Oct 16, 2015

Seeking Lot loan financing in Utah

I am purchasing a Lot in Orem, Utah. I will build on it in the future. Its a 240k purchase price and I have 25% down payment. I have checke…

Started by Clayton Wolf

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Richard Hughes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service