All Discussions Tagged 'money' (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Credit restoration and personal funding $80,000 to $200,000

Lets look at the big picture every mom&pop, law firm, Realtor,mortgage company is doing credit repair. We are the only proven company t…

Started by shawn

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Chris Harp

Commercial Property Bridge Loans

Loan Amounts from $250K - $20M+ -------------- -Acquisitions | Refinance | Cash Outs-Rates Starting at 7.99%-Up to 80% LTV-1 to 3yr Terms-…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Sep 13, 2018

★Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts and Refinance★

Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+ -------------------------------- Program Highlights: -NOO Residential & Commercial Prope…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 29, 2018

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Hard Money Lenders No Upfront Fees – Winston Rowe & Associates

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES WEB SITE   Winston Rowe & Associates, a national commercial hard money finance firm can quickly close on…

Started by Winston Rowe

2 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Asset Based Lending--Private Money Exchange

Asset based lending is the new way to get funding for real estate investments; flips, rehabs, multifamily, and commercial! If you are look…

Started by Ben Asser

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Best "Hard Money" in the game

We are a direct wholesale lender and just stepped it up AGAIN! We are transforming the way "hard money" is done. N/O/O  No Income Stated. N…

Started by Kevin Puder

3 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

My company’s name is Immaculate Investments which was originally JWS Services, Inc. when it was originated in 2005 in Beaumont, Texas. My c…

Started by Jameica Garrison

22 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

There are many misconceptions about the term hard money....

They are not loans for the credit challenged or desperate borrowers. The vast majority of borrowers are smart business people looking for a…

Started by Jason Brown 425-533-5335

0 Aug 10, 2018

Financing needed

We need a proof of funds for a commercial deal. Can you provide one? What is fastest time someone you have could do a cash purchase. Anyone…

Started by Carole L Singh

9 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sheppard

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service