All Discussions Tagged 'Lender' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loan

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN FINANCE

0 May 22, 2019

Private Lender Wanted

Seeking Private Lenders for Real Estate Deals Nationwide @ 8 To ? % interest Six house portfolio under contract in Atlanta needing a lender…

Started by Freddie Manns

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

I have five warehouse in TX, NE, OR and FL with great tenants and high yield income streams!

I have five deals that I need a 100% funder on these properties quick, they all have Cap Rates from 11.62% to well over 13% going in. They…

Started by Randy Hinkle

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Martin Reid

Direct access to REO's (PRE-auction) @bank RESERVE price. Looking 4 Private Money....

I have access to an asset portal with nationwide REO's. These properties are owned i.e. by Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae, BofA, US bank, HSBC ban…

Started by C. Countess Wolfframsdorff

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Fast Easy Private Money, I know how to close your deals!

We are the best private lenders in Los Angeles! We are fast and flexible. Up to 100% acquisition and rehab cost in some cases. Contact Nic…

Started by Nicolas T. Davis

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by THE LPM TRUST

Options For Private Investors

Stock Market                vs                     Real Estate Private L…

Started by Wayne Jewell

0 Mar 9, 2015

Commercial Loans toay

TAMCO Capital provides funding for commercial deals. We have wholesale relationships with capital providers to whom we refer all things res…

Started by Rene Beverly

2 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Rene Beverly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service