All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dr. Gregory Thomas - January’s Featured Member on Real Estate Finance!

Dr. Gregory Thomas www.closeloantoday.com   Our company was established in 1998 – our veteran industry team of private money brokers has a…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 10, 2023

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Pur…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 29, 2022

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great  program Commercial Funding Program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 26, 2022

1-4 Unit Long Term Rental Loans starting at 7.25% for 30 year Fixed!

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 17, 2022

Multifamily Funding up to 80% LTV!

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 15, 2022

Ground Up Construction - $200K Minimum Loan Amount!

We have made changes to our new Ground Up Construction program to lower the minimum loan amount so that Borrowers with construction project…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 7, 2022

LITE-DOC COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FUNDING $100K TO $2,000,000 - MANY DIFFERENT PROPERTY TYPES!

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2022

Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

Hi Friends! This is Monty. I am sure you all know I have left Cap360. I wanted to let you know I have recently accepted the position of Sr,…

Started by Monty Yeager

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Alex Williams

Commercial real estate lending with NO UP FRONT FEES

Commercial real estate lending with NO UP FRONT FEES NO UP FRONT FEES LOAN PROGRAM $500k to $25mm COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT…

Started by Kelly S

0 Oct 20, 2022

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing

Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV for Purchase or Refinance: up to 70% LTC of Rehab amount: 100% Max Loan to ARV:  up to 65% Minimum As-Is Appra…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 18, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service