All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asset or other Collateral based Projects Funding ( Loan Only)

Asset or other Collateral based Projects Funding ( Loan Only) Project size shouldn't be less than $50 MM (USD) Annual percentage rate 6% -…

Started by Al Krauza

0 Aug 13, 2012

*** EQUITY PARTNERS NEEDED - LARGE MULTIFAMILY COMPLEXES***

Looking for equity partners to supply the down payment + all up-front expenses needed to fund the acquisition & closing of large multif…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

0 Aug 13, 2012

Asset Based Commercial Loans Non-Recourse

“Hi, My name is Angela Anthony and I’m with Resource One Capital. I would like to go over the best program that we have available to meet y…

Started by Angela Anthony

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by KIM Group

Commercial Construction / Rehab / Purchase

Asset Financial Group is a direct to Lender source for Commercial Construction, Rehab and Acquisitions with loan sizes ranging from $3 Mill…

Started by David A. Leonard

1 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by briz bala

Stop Using Hard Money at High Rates!

Stop Using Hard Money at High Rates! Unsecured Business Credit Lines. NO upfront fee! Funding 2 weeks from app date. 50K minimum. 500K max.…

Started by Ray Antonelli

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by briz bala

Commercial Loans | Business Lines of Credit | Personal Asset Loans | Residential Rehab Loans

The PCFC Group is in the business of helping entrepreneurs and business owners who find themselves struggling to locate funding or just not…

Started by Troy Ross

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Wanda Meekins

INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR OR PARTNERS IN REAL ESTATE

We are seeking Investors, mortgage loan or partners for the Mexico City. Great return of investment for buying and selling Real Estate is t…

Started by Bufete Jurídico Inmobiliario

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by jim flynn

Development Funding

I have a group of developers on the east-coast that are looking to have their project's funded. They are both in the commercial & resid…

Started by Luis Martinez, Jr.

0 Aug 7, 2012

Loans for all Purposes

We are a private lending house and we help to finance business/investment and personal loans. Our interest rates ranges beetween 2% to 5% a…

Started by Dr. Timothy Aris

0 Aug 6, 2012

Looking For Short Sale and Commercial R.E. Consultants - Nationwide!

The residential real estate market has plummeted and now the commercial market is booming.....Only problem, banks aren't lending...however…

Started by Desert Rose Concepts LLC

0 Aug 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service