All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Have Aggressive Lenders That Are Closing Deals in 30 days NPN/PN Starting At 1,000,000.00 & Above...

We are a Nationwide Real Estate Consulting Firm with several business divisions. KBFG believes that our customer's needs are of the utmost…

Started by Alvin Muhammad

0 Aug 29, 2012

UC Funding- Direct Commercial Lender (Nationwide)

We are a well capitalized,  institutional short term lender for commercial real estate and fund projects nationwide. In 2011 The NY Real Es…

Started by Tor Bye

0 Aug 29, 2012

Business Funding Available. Get up to $200k in unsecured capital to build your business.

Whether you are a start-up or you own a established company, you do have options and we have solutions. Find out what options are available…

Started by Mikyle Jessen

0 Aug 27, 2012

When the Banks turn you down, come to USA Commercial Mortgage

USA Commercial Mortgage is a direct lender specializing in the following products • Conventional Loans (Multifamily apartments, Office, Re…

Started by John Cronin

0 Aug 27, 2012

Funding For Construction Available

My company is looking for constructions projects to fund. If you need anywhere from $250K-$1B. Please contact me so we can get the ball rol…

Started by Tamara Bradley

4 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Winnie Zhou

Insurance Syndication Funds - GREAT Rates!

Dividend America-Commercial Lending We're a solution-based Direct and Correspondent Lender. Our Insurance Conduit provides us access to cap…

Started by Martha Muzio

0 Aug 27, 2012

GUARANTEED LOANS OR INVESTORS

Customer,We offer the following;Hard Money LoansBusiness Loan.Debt Consolidation Loan.Personal Loan.Business Expansion Loan.Investments on…

Started by Herbert Wilson

0 Aug 24, 2012

Direct Five Reasons You Should Consider A FHA Multifamily Loan-

Fixed-Rate Fully Amortizing. Fannie Mae and most apartment lenders offer 5, 7, and 10-year balloon loans.  FHA allows you to lock in tod…

Started by Joe Carmen

0 Aug 22, 2012

Looking for a Partner for a Deal

I'm seeking a partner on a deal. I have no problem locating properties however, I'm willing to offer 55% of the deal to the partner once th…

Started by Kevin M COles

0 Aug 21, 2012

Commercial Construction Financing

Asset Financial Group is a Direct to Funding Source for Commercial Construction Financing! Property Types: Flagged Hotels Multi Family Off…

Started by David A. Leonard

0 Aug 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service