All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRIVATE FUNDING FOR PROJECTS OURSIDE OF THE U.S.A.

We have private funding/financing in place to fund projects outside of the U.S.A. The funding request must be for $10M and above. And the l…

Started by Edward Tuggle

11 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

Free Real Estate Tools

Real estate agents, rehab investors, and wholesale investors, get your copy of this free software that will allow you to make professional…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 19, 2012

Seed Financing Funding

I am getting funding requests for seed funding/financing. We don't have that type of funding in place at this point. I invite funding/finan…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All That Use This Site

I wish all of the people that use this web site a safe and happy Thanksgiving Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I reach out to all of you…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

San Antonio Property

Property under contract has a ARV of $160,000 looking for funding for purchase and rehab. Total Loan amount of $110,000. Residence is 2451s…

Started by Stanley Mays

0 Nov 18, 2012

Secured Loan against BG as collateral

I'm looking for a loan of 157 million $ funding a project in  Egypt   Project details:  Leading Egyptian and Gulf markets for first region…

Started by Mohamed Taha El-sawy

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

Short Term funding needed to purchase two duplexes in Western, PA

I am looking for short term financing to purchase and rehab two duplexes in Johnstown, PA.  I need $30k.  This amount would cover the purch…

Started by Art Jackson

0 Nov 17, 2012

Private Funding In Place For Viable Real Estate And Business Projects

Private funding in place to finance/funding projects from $75K and up to and beyond $500M. We offer many financing/financing options. We ar…

Started by Edward Tuggle

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

WANTED NOTE BUYERS THAT WILL BUY NEWLY CREATED COMMERCIAL NOTES

Wanted note buyers that will buy newly created commercial notes that range from a interest rate of 6% and above secured by real estate. Not…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 17, 2012

WANTED FSBO APARTMENT BUILDINGS IN HOUSTON TEXAS 50 UNITES AND LARGER

Wanted apartment buildings in Houston Texas that are FSBO I may be able to pay you a HIGHER  asking price for your property. If you are ope…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service