All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Money for real estate Investors in Dallas/Fort Worth

We have private money available for Real Estate Investors in DFW that are looking for a Total Landlord Solution or a Buy-Fix-Sell Loan. Th…

Started by Rob Renk

0 Nov 30, 2012

Off market assets in Moscow, Russia

Up to 50% discounts. delex@mail.ru

Started by Leonid Vakhtin

0 Nov 30, 2012

Off market assets in Moscow, Russia

Up to 50% discounts. delex@mail.ru

Started by Leonid Vakhtin

0 Nov 30, 2012

JV for oil exploration

An oil exploration company in South Africa is looking for a JV partner for financing for some of their oil exploration projects. Need 10mil…

Started by Howard

0 Nov 29, 2012

Do you have a Public Private Project (PPP); let’s see if we can help,

Our Financial source is the partner of the investors and the public and state structures in the realization of infrastructures and the proj…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 29, 2012

WE HAVE GENUINE PROVIDER OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT BG/SBLC/MTN/POF

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Cre…

Started by Martinez Mann

0 Nov 28, 2012

international projects

We work with people/businesses to fund projects. My expertise is in medical, commercial, and retail. About half the projects we look for ar…

Started by jim flynn

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Dr. Kalman FLORIAN

Are You Seeking 500 Millions - 10 Billions USD For Your Projects/ Companies To Be Completed? Why Not Contact The Luguvallum Group To Assist You With Capitals

The Luguvallum Group achieves superior investment returns by identifying properties with potential to satisfy market demand. The Luguvallum…

Started by Ronald Wilson

0 Nov 28, 2012

Are You New To Real Estate Investing & Want To Know Where To Start?

I just posted a new article on my website for all real estate investors that are new to the industry, go here now: http://bestareainvestors…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 27, 2012

Do You Need Private Money For Residential Deals?

Here is a new article for all investors, if you need private money for your deals then go here now: http://bestareainvestorsllc.com/?page_i

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service