All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking JV Equity Partnership to capitalize on Multi-family and mixed-use income producing assets.

Terra Companies have been developing Urban income producing properties for the last twelve years and are now seeking an equity partner to c…

Started by Scott Niblack

0 Jan 3, 2013

BUSINESS FUNDING AVAILABLE Receive up to $100,000 in as little as 45 days

To get started go to: http://www.businessfinancestore.com/newfunding/index.php?id=3297    

Started by Morine Lewis

0 Jan 3, 2013

Nationwide Private Money Lender

Loan Amount: $500,000 to $3,000,000 Loan To Value: 50% to 60% (Acquisitions and Construction) Loan To Value: Up to 70% (Refi) LTC: 90%-9…

Started by Phoenix Capital Funding Group

0 Jan 3, 2013

Private Capital Funding

My company provides private capital funding for construction development, equity financing, and refinance of businesses, hotels, resorts, r…

Started by Diane Charles

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Diane Charles

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

BRIC LLC STATED INCOME LOAN

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Jan 2, 2013

Commercial Real Estate Loans -$300,000 up to $4,000,000 in CA, OR, WA & NV

StoneTree Financial is a direct private lender looking for commercial real estate loans in CA, OR, WA and NV.  Our lending limits are $300,…

Started by Frank L. Sanders

0 Jan 2, 2013

Something for The Single Family Home Investor...

I have two new articles that I just posted on my website that you may enjoy. Here are the links: http://bestareainvestorsllc.com/?page_id=9

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Jan 2, 2013

Invest Without Cash? **100% Financing**

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing   Unsecured business lines of credit for any reason. The credit requirements are…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Jan 2, 2013

Real Estate Construction/Development

Construction development funding from USD $10 million and up via straight debt, joint venture and combination programs. Straight debt fundi…

Started by D. Darlene Francis

4 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Eric Anderton

Private funding available $250k-$500m for USA Commercial Projects and $10m and above on international projects . Principal Only, No Brokers

Oil & Gas, Natural Gas, Energy and Alternative energy ventures (biomass, geothermal, hydro, solar, wind, waste conversion, green energy…

Started by Barbara Neal

1 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Eric Anderton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service