All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

equity based hard money multi family loans,up to 65% of AS-IS value regardless of purchase price

So lets say you buy at $500K and its value comes in at $750K. Your loan would be 65% of the $750K or $487,500 giving you almost 100% of y…

Started by Peter Abraham

0 Mar 11, 2013

Private/hard money loans for residential and commercial real estate

HARD MONEY   Loan amounts from 15k and up Rates from 10-15% 65-80% loan to value on  investment purchases  50%  on cash out refi loans  …

Started by Peter Abraham

0 Mar 11, 2013

NNN Ground Lease

I have a counterpart that is looking to purchase NNN Ground Leases 30+ year terms, if anyone know of or may have one that they are looking…

Started by Demetrius Simpson

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Joanne Guada

The HARP Refinance Program for Underwater Mortgages...

Here are a few details about the HARP program... --Ideal for homeowners who are not behind on their mortgage payments but have been unable…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Mar 10, 2013

Cash-out & Streamline Refinancing for Residential Mortgages...

Mortgage rates are the lowest they have been in history. Many of our borrowers have taken advantage of this by taking cash out and going to…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Mar 10, 2013

Partner Available: Small Fix and Flip Rehab Loans

REHAB PROGRAMFix and Flip Rehab Funding Available  All 50 States  No minimum credit required. Experienced Rehabbers Preferred 14 day turnar…

Started by Jason Hooks

0 Mar 9, 2013

Real Financial Problems......Real Financial Solutions

Have you been turned down by your banker? If you are looking for a commercial real estate loan or a non-real estate business loan, COMMERCI…

Started by Vern Dwight

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

Apartment Building Financing No Upfront Fees Low Rates

Winston Rowe & Associates offers No Upfront Fee financing for apartment building investors and owners that need to purchase, or refinan…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 9, 2013

RE: IS THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS FINANCING ?

Dear respected Colleagues, First of all let me admit to be new member to this forum which I find loving it so much. I am from Tanzania in A…

Started by Fambo S. Kakinga

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by jim flynn

Commercial property refinancing! $1M + loans! Rates starting at 4.5%

Debt financing available for all types of commercial property. Refinance today while rates are low! Rates starting at 4.5% plus 3-5 points…

Started by Ken Hall

0 Mar 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service