All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

55+ community developer looking for debt/equity partner

I represent a development group that plans to build eight age 55+ rental communities in the next 24 months in the Midwest. They are very ex…

Started by Monte Alexander

15 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Monte Alexander

REFINANCE MORTGAGE AT LOWEST RATE FOR CANADA ONLY..APPLY NOW AND AVAIL THE LOAN QUICKLY.contact:reach2trading@gmail.com

Lowest rates from 2.40% Bad credit ok, 1st , 2nd Mortgage,Refinance, Homeowners take advantage of low rates and get a DEBT CONSOLIDATION L…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 18, 2013

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,REAL ESTATE,INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL,CONSTRUCTION LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA, NO UPFRONT FEES.

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees ! Through our national and international network of lenders…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 18, 2013

Seeking Commercial Office Multi Tenant Property Refinancing $349000

2480 Government St Mobile Al 36606 was purchased as an investment and a place to conduct our business from. The property is a 7600 sqft mul…

Started by Eryka Rogers

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

high profile car wash, gas, c-store w/approvals to build 4 bay lube seeking equity investor

I am looking for a equity investor in a high profile car wash, gas and c-store in Bridgewater NJ. We need $1.4M to reduce other secured deb…

Started by Kevin McFarland

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

Veteran of Marine Corps Seeking Home Loan funding

I am hoping this will shed some light for a few people to assist here. I am a Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps who recently (December) had…

Started by Nick Acosta

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

Investor Commercial Real Estate Financing Available NY Metro Area

We are new to market and have our portfolio to lend to those seeking Investor or Owner Occupied financing.  We have a particular interest i…

Started by Jason Ferrante

0 Apr 17, 2013

Amazing FREE Software for evaluating your deals!!

Hello to Everyone!! I just wanted to share some FREE software with you that I have found!!  A fast and easy way to run your numbers for reh…

Started by Warm Home Properties

0 Apr 17, 2013

Real Estate Funding Option for those with a Retirement Account.

Real estate and retirement accounts aren’t a pair that’s typically talked about. We want to change that conversation and it starts with you…

Started by Joey Starkey

0 Apr 17, 2013

Another Commercial Loan Closed "$1,372,000.00"

C-Loans, Inc. Closes $1,372,000 Loan C-Loans, Inc. is pleased to announce the closing of a $1,372,000 first mortgage on a 14,500SF…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Apr 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service