All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have an immediate need for "Bridge Funding" to help our Lease/Option Clients purchase a Home

We have around 30 clients right now that all have the same criteria in commonThey all have good paying jobs with tenureThey all have a "cre…

Started by John C. Rogers

9 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by John C. Rogers

SEEKING FUNDING/ BUSINESS LOAN FOR ENTERTAINMENT RESORT - SOUTH AFRICA

I AM IN NEED OF FUNDING/ BUSINESS LOAN FOR AN ENTERTAINMENT RESORT IN SOUTH AFRICA......THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR…

Started by ebrahiem davids

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Pete Conway

NEEDED VIABLE BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE PROJECTS IN ALL 50 STATES AND WORLDWIDE

Viable business and real estate projects both in the U.S.A and funding requests worldwide. I will need the following information needed. 1.…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Oct 18, 2013

We are in the process of finding viable patjects way above $500M I need more funding sources.

I need to expand my portfolio of funding sources to service my very much expanding client base. We are processing real estate and business…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Oct 18, 2013

Commercial Real Estate Funding

We at Paramount Financial Partners work with a number of lenders.  We have a more efficient and quicker process for funding small balance c…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Oct 18, 2013

We invite real Investors to become Partners in our LLP Private Real Estate Fund containing Top Hotels and Commercial Projects in Top European locations

We invite real Investors to become Partners in our LLP Private Real Estate Fund containing Top Hotels and Commercial Projects in Top Europ…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Oct 18, 2013

5% Refinance or Take-Out

- AMSC -   Boutique Commercial Consulting Financing Programs Custom-Tailored to the Client’s Needs “Educated, Informed, and Confidential…

Started by Joel Riddle

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Rehab Loan Requests for Residential Properties located in the following States....

Do you live in the following? Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC? I'm looking for viable projects to fund. Quick Reviews and Fast Closin…

Started by Trina George

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

direct private lenders needed in FL

I have quite a few clients in need of funding nationwide but particularly in FL for single family and commercial purchases and refis, if yo…

Started by Peter Abraham

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Acquisition, Commercial, Bridge, Hard Money, Term Loans, Debt, Equity, Debt and Equity, J V Available within US & CANADA. LTV up to 85%. .

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees !  Real Estate Financing, Construction Financing,Raw Land…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

32 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service