All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% Financing for Rehab

ReCasa Financial Group's rehab loan program offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and soft costs on 1-4 family non owner occupie…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

4 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

CHANGE THE WAY YOU GET YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE PURCHASE OR PROJECT FINANCED

Get all of your capital back in 4 years.  Retain 100% ownership of the free and clear project.  Can be any purchase  (Real Estate, Planes,…

Started by Michael Hamilton

0 Oct 23, 2013

Bird-dog looking to point ! MN/WI Possibly ND

I'm looking for an Investor that is needing a trustworthy Bird-dog. I have an extensive construction background, including: Production SFR…

Started by Vern Thomas

0 Oct 23, 2013

Financing for All of Your Real Estate Deals!

Up To 80% LTV Commercial, Residential, Probate, Refi, Construction, Foreclosure, Short Sale, REO Private Lender Asset based Bad Credit OK 1…

Started by PE Group

0 Oct 23, 2013

Hotel/Timeshare on the Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

We are looking for $14 Million USD to enable us to ramp up construction on 140+ room luxury hotel/timeshare outside of Puerto Vallarta, Mex…

Started by Paul Doolan

10 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

Bridge Funding for Commercial Real Estate in South Florida.

Are you in need of capital for purchase or refinance of commercial real estate anywhere in Miami/Dade and Broward counties. Call me for fun…

Started by Sean McGrover

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

Hard Money Loans

I have a Hard Money Lender that is currently lending on all commercial and non-owner occupied residential real estate.  Loan amounts $25,00…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Oct 23, 2013

Investors and Borrowers: Are You Prepared? Want to Save Time and Headaches?

Fellow Investors and Friends,     Are you tired of looking around for lenders and searching for money? Tired of all the joker-brokers an…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

0 Oct 23, 2013

We invite direct Funders or Investors in our LLP Private Real Estate Fund containing Top Hotels and Commercial Projects in Top European locations, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, (Hamburg, Munich, Vien

We invite direct Funders or Investors in our LLP Private Real Estate Fund containing Top Hotels and Commercial Projects in Top European lo…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Oct 23, 2013

Seeking funding for our commercial and residential real estate projects

We are looking for funding for commercial and residential real estate. Please send telephone number to contact.

Started by Carlo Evangelista

13 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by K. Vang-Thao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service