All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOP FUNDING SOURCES ON REAL ESTATE FINANCE

Our Top Funding Sources page is a short list of proven, experienced Mortgage Professionals that can do a great job of getting you the fundi…

Started by Admin

0 11 hours ago

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Occam's razor would say to contact Voss Solutions for your funding needs Today! Occam's Razor, put simply, states: “the simplest solution i…

Started by Ken Voss

0 on Sunday

Fast Commercial Real Estate Loans Up To $100,000,000-No Up Front Fee-All Credit Types

Click On The Following Link To Apply. https://go.mypartner.io/business-financing/?ref=0014x00001rMsERAA0

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

3 on Saturday
Reply by Sharon Askew Whitten

Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

I would like to purchase a small 8 unit apartment building. Cost will be $1.09 Million. I have good credit and 2 rental properties right no…

Started by Tina Hastings

70 on Saturday
Reply by WKL David

Looking for a lender with 90%

Hi all, I have a client that would like to purchase a property to flip in Texas. He has great credit and completed 3 flips since 2021. He c…

Started by The Loan Center

7 on Saturday
Reply by WKL David

unsecured portfolio working capital loan

Simply, I own a multi state portfolio of rentals. I want and need to reinvest into many to drive up values and revenue. Redoing multiple lo…

Started by Ang K

3 on Saturday
Reply by WKL David

Joint Venture / Angel Investors

Hello  I am searching for joint venture or angel investors in order to help a few clients that are  just getting started and may have treme…

Started by Ray Steen

1 on Saturday
Reply by WKL David

Why Relationship Matter in Multifamily & Commercial Funding

Over 35 of the world's top 200 financial institutions are among our network of direct funding sources offering single-digit interest rates…

Started by Dr G

1 on Thursday
Reply by Dr G

June's Featured Member is Dwight McCaulsky. Call Dwight for investment funding!

Started by Admin

0 on Thursday

Joint Venture or Angel Investors

Hello, I am searching for investors in order to help a few clients with tremendous ideas and capabilities that can possibly create large up…

Started by Ray Steen

0 on Thursday

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service