Lisa Verholtz's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"This is fake. Just FYI - Run from this scam!"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jun 22 to LOAN INVESTMENT FUNDS AVAILABLE WITH NO UPFRONT FEE OR HIDDEN FEE PAYMENT AT ONLY 3% RANGING FROM $250K TO $500M

1 Jun 22
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

"Hi Tina. My name is Lisa Verholtz. I am not a lender but I complete many, many multi…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jun 15 to Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

14 22 hours ago
Reply by Wayne Hollis

"Hi David.  Are you still in need of financing for this transaction? If you are inter…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Mar 9 to A "messy" hard money loan request

7 Jun 9
Reply by Martins Britz

"Good morning Daniel. I specialize in multifamily funding and have a great list of le…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 16, 2021 to Looking to finance 8 unit multifamily purchase near Tampa, Florida

9 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Sebastian Hamelin

"Hi Mark.  I can get this completed for you. I have the same question as Nick... Are…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 16, 2021 to Need a loan to purchase NOO Duplex

13 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Sebastian Hamelin

"Thomas, Message me. I can help with this. I do the deal, you and I split the commiss…"

Lisa Verholtz replied May 21, 2021 to Companies that offer unsecured or personal funding lines?

2 May 23, 2021
Reply by elmer bashara

"Hi Wayne. Try Athas Capital out of Calabasas, California. They write their own paper…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Apr 28, 2021 to

just now

"Hi Louis. Just PM'd you. Please call me at the number I sent. Thank you! Lisa Verho…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 25, 2021 to Looking for funding in Scottsdale Az

11 May 11, 2021
Reply by elmer bashara

"Monty, Well, I was taught by you personally so I would say my specialty would be off…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 18, 2021 to Lenders and Mortgage Brokers - What type of loans do you offer?

15 Jan 21, 2021
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hi Peter. I can help you finance this property! I just sent you a PM with my current…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Sep 1, 2020 to Rental funding needed

4 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Tom wood

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service