Lisa Verholtz's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mark.  I can get this completed for you. I have the same question as Nick... Are…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 16 to Need a loan to purchase NOO Duplex

9 4 hours ago
Reply by Tom wood

"Thomas, Message me. I can help with this. I do the deal, you and I split the commiss…"

Lisa Verholtz replied May 21 to Companies that offer unsecured or personal funding lines?

2 May 23
Reply by elmer bashara

"Hi Wayne. Try Athas Capital out of Calabasas, California. They write their own paper…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Apr 28 to i need a mortgage lender

3 May 11
Reply by elmer bashara

"Hi Louis. Just PM'd you. Please call me at the number I sent. Thank you! Lisa Verho…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 25 to Looking for funding in Scottsdale Az

11 May 11
Reply by elmer bashara

"Monty, Well, I was taught by you personally so I would say my specialty would be off…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 18 to Lenders and Mortgage Brokers - What type of loans do you offer?

15 Jan 21
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hi Peter. I can help you finance this property! I just sent you a PM with my current…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Sep 1, 2020 to Rental funding needed

4 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Tom wood

"I can do this loan for you if you can put 15% down. I have an option to allow for a…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 21, 2020 to Looking for funding on a duplex purchase in Florida

11 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Allen McClain

"Good afternoon. Is there any possibility of adding a family member to the deed that…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 6, 2020 to Request Deleted by Author

6 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Chad Davis

"Hi Joe. I know you are friends with Monty so you may wish to discuss this with him. …"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 5, 2020 to I'm looking at purchasing a duplex in Washington DC

7 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Anton Glotser

"Do you have anything available in Idaho? I have an investment property refinance in…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 28, 2020 to DO YOU NEED A FAST BRIDGE LOAN IN CALIF, OR, WASH? FAST FUNDING AT GREAT RATES!

1 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service