David MacCallum's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ricky, With respect Sir this is not the answer. At the moment the GBP (British Pound…"

David MacCallum replied Jul 17, 2016 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Admin, I regret Sirs but your summary is wrong. I have within the last two weeks tr…"

David MacCallum replied May 28, 2016 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"David, Do you have an email address I can write to please. Do not like to discuss bu…"

David MacCallum replied Dec 5, 2013 to International Funding Available

7 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by kiran reddy

"Elizabeth I have a project that will interest your Investors and I am looking for an…"

David MacCallum replied Mar 16, 2013 to

just now

"Elizabeth, Herbert Wilson in his many guises has been outed as a scam artist on many…"

David MacCallum replied Aug 25, 2012 to

just now

"Elizabeth, Could you please send a contact email to me at maccallum@portmontsia.com…"

David MacCallum replied Aug 8, 2012 to

just now

"Charles, Please contact me at maccallum@portmontsia.com I do have a funder who may b…"

David MacCallum replied Aug 8, 2012 to Financing needed for 2 Lodges in Zambia's Tourism prime areas

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Nat B Nadler

"Hi John, We are a UK based company and we are towards the end of a major funding app…"

David MacCallum replied Aug 8, 2012 to funding available

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service