Dana Korosi's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Garrett, I am looking for lng term finance, not a bridge. I do heave a tough bridge…"

Dana Korosi replied May 4, 2023 to Small Mixed Use Refinancne Loan Needed

7 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"Thank you for your reply. Would like to communicate directly with your office but yo…"

Dana Korosi replied May 2, 2023 to Small Mixed Use Refinancne Loan Needed

7 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"Stanley, As a broker, I can arrange loans in Nevada. I've completed several properti…"

Dana Korosi replied Sep 25, 2017 to Cash Out Refinance on Owner Occ Muti Use Building at 75-80-%

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Dana Korosi

"Kareline, I attempted to download via DropBox but was unable..... Can you email me t…"

Dana Korosi replied Mar 20, 2017 to

just now

"Carey, Just sent you and email with my contact information and an overview on a proj…"

Dana Korosi replied Mar 8, 2017 to Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

30 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

"Jory, I have an owner occupied property located in a southern suburb of Cleveland, O…"

Dana Korosi replied Aug 2, 2015 to Regular Loan

170 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

"Arnold, Just sent you a private message but let me reach out here. I have a client t…"

Dana Korosi replied Aug 2, 2015 to Express Business Loan Program

10 May 19, 2016
Reply by Piotr Tomasik

"Dave, I'd like to talk with you about an opportunity in Cleveland, Ohio. Unusual Con…"

Dana Korosi replied Jul 22, 2015 to Aggressive Lender Providing Attractive Financing for Acquisition and Refinance of Commercial Properties

4 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Dana Korosi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service