Shaun Tollman's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Evan. Based on the information provided in this post you are looking at 80% LTC w…"

Shaun Tollman replied Nov 16 to New member here looking for residential rehab financing

5 14 hours ago
Reply by WKL David

"Nice job Monty! You know I will send my business to you! #FJB"

Shaun Tollman replied Nov 8 to Rehab Funding needed?

9 Nov 8
Reply by Monty Yeager

"I brokered a loan that we closed last week. The upfront fees totaled $1690 which was…"

Shaun Tollman replied Oct 2 to Loan Funding For All

12 Oct 3
Reply by Rose Woodall

"To anyone reading this, you do not look legit. Red Flags: Alan MAX? You respond to m…"

Shaun Tollman replied Oct 1 to BUSINESS LOAN

6 Oct 1
Reply by Shaun Tollman

"Hi Antwan. My name is Shaun Tollman. My email is stollmanfunding@outlook.com. I can…"

Shaun Tollman replied Sep 9 to I am a broker looking for the best small balance commercial lenders?

12 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Max

"Good morning Richard. My name is Shaun Tollman. Right now with a 660 FICO and 2+ fli…"

Shaun Tollman replied Sep 7 to Fix & Flip funding in Las Vegas area

6 Sep 26
Reply by Thomas Beck

"Way to go Gina! Loved your reply. Since I already know you, just shoot me a PM or te…"

Shaun Tollman replied Jun 23 to Need to find financing for Trophy Home Refi

12 Jul 8
Reply by Arnold Walker

"25% down would do it. Contact me if you are ready to move forward."

Shaun Tollman replied Jun 14 to Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

33 14 hours ago
Reply by WKL David

"I provide flip funding in all 50 states. 10% down payment required and we will finan…"

Shaun Tollman replied Mar 2 to Who is offering funding for Fix & Flip transactions right now?

16 Jun 28
Reply by Yvette Stephens

"I did one when I first joined this site, probably a couple years ago. I received sev…"

Shaun Tollman replied Nov 12, 2021 to Email blasts

4 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by David Montano

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service