Fambo S. Kakinga's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you please send me your loan application procedure/criteria. I have projects in…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Apr 1, 2014 to NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS FUNDED

28 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Francisco Sosa

"Hello, Hiding your name and direct address/contact as well as denying to respond to…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Oct 19, 2012 to NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS FUNDED

28 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Francisco Sosa

"Hello Jim, I am impressed and would like to have direct communication with you ASP.…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Oct 14, 2012 to NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS FUNDED

28 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Francisco Sosa

"Hello Mr. Herbert Wilson, I thank you so much for your good reply to my inquiry and…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Oct 14, 2012 to RE: IS THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS FINANCING ?

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by jim flynn

"Hello, Please elucidate us more about the illegality of Joint Venture Equity positio…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Oct 10, 2012 to 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing Available

12 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Grant Smereczynsky

"Hello Angela Ellies, Can you please Email me your loan criteria, terms and conditio…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Oct 5, 2012 to 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing Available

12 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Grant Smereczynsky

"Hello Ghazal Mohamed, I am interested and would like to know much about yourself an…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Sep 16, 2012 to investor looking project Hi Tech ,Solary,Energy ,Waste Energy ...........................Etc

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Fambo S. Kakinga

"Hi Victoria, Thanks a lot Fambo S. Kakinga"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Sep 16, 2012 to RE: IS THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS FINANCING ?

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by jim flynn

"Hello Nelson Victoria, Sorry I am replying a little bit late. However I thank you so…"

Fambo S. Kakinga replied Sep 15, 2012 to RE: IS THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS FINANCING ?

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by jim flynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service